Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Introduction

I wanted to start this blog to share my view on Photography and New Media Art, as I see it, in contemporary artistic practice. Originally from Scotland, but recently arrived and currently living in New Zealand, I have viewed many and varied artworks, and worked with many artists. Having previously worked in a contemporary photography and new media organisation, and currently working as a Photography Lecturer at The School of Art - Otago Polytechnic, in Dunedin, New Zealand, my view and networks are informed and wide. I hope you find some of what I say interesting and rewarding.
Welcome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

off and racing! :) nice devilish picture of you too. Can't wait to see where you take it.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home